Home | Ask Your Question | Mortgage Glossary
Search a lender for:  

Mortgage Broker

Mortgage Broker

A company or a qualified person that obtains mortgages for borrowers by finding lending institutions, insurance companies or private sources to lend the money. If a person, mortgage broker called a loan officer.

A mortgage broker works for you, not for the lender. Many financial institutions pay finders fees (back-end points) to mortgage brokers who refer business to them making it possible for you to get the mortgage product otherwise hard to find.

See What A Broker Does.


You'll be re-directed to Top-Lenders.com


Books about:

Most Relevant Mortgage Books